HT-600P 16" x 20"
Clamshell Heat Press
Advanced features - Simple Efficiency - Rugged dependability
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings - Three easy pushes of the LCD "Program" button and pressing up and down arrows sets the time and temperature. This makes it very easy to change temperature or time, for different kinds of work.
- Constant pressure readout-
- The current pressure is displayed, each time the press closes. Pressure is easily changed with the black knob at the top back of the HT-600P (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less). There are nine settings: 0-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium and 7-9 for heavy. This is a great feature, if you press a lot of different thicknesses.
- Tilting lower platen - The bottom platen tilts up, towards the upper platen, as the heat press closes. This equalizes pressure, even when pressing thick items, like this quarter-inch thick 8x10 ceramic tile.
- Easy shirt-splitting- There is a 1½" space under the bottom platen because it rests on rocker arms (so that it can tilt). This makes it easier than eating a plate of grits, to pull a shirt onto the bottom platen (like an ironing board), do one side, pull it off, reverse the shirt and then press the other side (we have a Teflon cover on the bottom platen)
- Top Pressure Plate- The handle attaches to a 4"x5" pressure plate on the top platen, instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
There are no additional images for this product.