Our Screen Washes are simple and easy to use. SW 175 is a ready to use product so no mixing is necessary. It will quickly break down ink safely and efficiently.
SW 175 RhinoClean Screen Wash Degradent is Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive. It is designed to remove difficult inks during
your screen cleaning process without affecting the emulsion. In addition to screen cleaning, it can also be used to clean squeegees and floodbars.
- A water-soluble, multi purpose screen wash designed to work quickly on all ink types.
- Evaporates slowly for maximum yield, while cleaning large screens without leaving any solvent residue on the screen.
- Ideal for efficient and expedient screen washing after the press run.
- It has a higher flash point than lacquer thinner, alcohols, ketones, etc.
- Recommended for manual or automatic equipment.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Card off excess ink from the screen. Spray SW 175 RhinoClean Screen Wash Degradent on the ink side of the screen in a light, even pattern. Agitate the ink with a non-abrasive brush or cloth. Repeat on the print side. Rinse with cold water, high-pressure rinse. Wash from the bottom to top. This will prevent the possibility of ink locking itself back onto the mesh when it comes in contact with the water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
- Always check with your local sanitation department to check what is allowed to be rinsed into the drain.
- We always advise to use a filtration system (M10) and comply with local regulations.
See SDS Sheet for more details
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
There are no reviews yet.