Screen Drying Cabinet
Screen drying cabinets are essential for any screen printer. Time is precious and having to wait for screens to air dry is not cost-effective. The Screen Drying Cabinet 10-2536A is designed for quick and efficient drying of coated screens or can be used after reclaiming and degreasing.
This unit first brings in fresh air through a filtered fresh-air intake and warms it with a heater. Secondly, it passes the warm air across the screens before finally exhausting it out of the cabinet. As a result of this process, the Screen Drying Cabinet 10-2536A perfectly eliminates the recycling of wet warm air into or through the drying cabinet. As a result of this process, it will leave your screens perfectly dry. Each unit features a digital thermostat to monitor the cabinet’s interior temperature.
Screen Drying Cabinet 10-2536A Features:
- Single-pass airflow system
- Shut-off air switch turns off the heating element automatically in case of airflow loss
- Adjustable digital thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Exhaust port specially designed to prevent dust from entering the cabinet
- Adjustable shelves for multiple frame sizes
- Available with fixed shelves when a single-size frame is used
- Constructed of polypropylene
- Standard Models have 10 shelves, maximum screen size – 25” x 36”, 120V (quote 240V unit)
Emulsion manufacturers recommend drying screen printing emulsion at temperatures of 90F to 100F degrees with 50% humidity