RhinoMite RMA3500, Two-Part Adhesive, works with all mesh and frame types.
- Dries in 10-15 minutes
- The high shear and peel strength of the bond, coupled with the increased
stress distribution of adhesives greatly increases the bond to the frame
- Excellent chemical and water resistance makes it suitable for
harsh environmental conditions
- Highly resistant to chemicals, aging, and temperature
- High flexibility, peel strength
- Ships with the catalyst included
- Color: Red
- Works on all aluminum and wood frames
Quarts (1/2oz RMC-4 catalyst included)
Gallons (2oz RMC-4 catalyst included)
55 Gallon Drums (RMC-4 catalyst included)
64 grams (2 oz.) Catalyst to 1 Gal. RhinoMite
20 grams (¼ oz.) Catalyst to 1 Qt. RhinoMite
The percentage of catalyst to adhesive is 1.5%
Pot life of the adhesive once mixed is 3 to 5 days as long as it is stored in a closed container.
Very Fine Mesh:
You should thin the adhesive to ensure good penetration through the higher mesh counts. It is recommended to thin RhinoMite up to 10% by volume.
- Mix RMC-4 Catalyst into RMA3500 Two-Part Adhesive ( See ratios above)
- Prime Aluminum frames with a thin layer of RMA3500 and let dry.
- Stretch fabric over the frame making sure it is in contact with the aluminum frame. Weights can be placed in the center of the screen prior to applying the adhesive to ensure good contact.
- Apply adhesive / a plastic squeegee or short bristle brush works best, as is it will push the adhesive through the mesh giving a superior bond.
- Allow the adhesive to dry for 10-15 minutes. Humidity & Temperature along with the thickness of the adhesive will affect the drying time.
- Once the adhesive has dried remove the frame from the stretcher and trim any excess mesh from the sides of the frame.
- All of these types of adhesives continue to cure over 24 hours.
See SDS for more details prior to use.