RhinoJet Film Positive 8.5 x 14
Looking for a truly waterproof inkjet film? Not sure if you have Dye or Pigment based inks? RhinoJet Film Positive 8.5″x14″ has you covered. Being waterproof on both sides means it will not stick to your emulsion while exposing, like some less expense films on the market. RhinoJet has been formulated to accept pigment and dye based inks, no matter what inkjet printer you use, your ink will dry fast. In addition, RhinoJet Film Positive 8.5″x14″ coating is fast drying so you don’t have to wait very long to let the film positive dry before exposing your screen.
Exceptional features of RhinoJet Film Positive for inkjet printers:
- 5 MIL thick
- Fast drying formulation that works with both Pigment and Dye based inks
- Minimal dot gain
- Dries on contact for fast turn around.
- Maximum density technology that makes this product a no brainer
- Use with newer inkjet printers and high volume production printers in both screen print and offset prepress rooms to generate film positives or negatives.
- Optimal halftone, shape, image clarity and shelf lifetime.
Recommendations for best results using Epson or other Inkjet Printers:
- Printer utility driver in the print queue menu.
- Set Image settings to BEST QUALITY PHOTO or BEST IMAGE. This will enable printer to print at its max resolution.
- Set paper settings to “premium glossy photo paper” or similar (we have found that premium glossy photo paper allows the printer to lay down the maximum amount of ink).
Note film features and the side to print on
- The waterproof film has two sides, the carrier sheet side, and the inkjet receptive side.
- To easily identify the inkjet receptive side (the side to print on): 1) slightly wet your finger; 2) with a wet finger, touch each side of the film to find the sticky side. The side that sticks to your finger is the inkjet receptive side (the side to print on.)