Our Screen Washes are simple and easy to use. SW 145C is ready to use, so no mixing is necessary. Quickly breaks down ink safely and efficiently.
SW 145C RhinoClean Screen Wash Degradent is Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive. It is designed to remove difficult inks during
your screen cleaning process without affecting the emulsion. It can also be used to clean squeegees and floodbars.
- A water-soluble, multi purpose screen wash designed to work quickly on Plastisol Inks
- Evaporates slowly for maximum yield, while cleaning large screens without leaving any solvent residue on the screen.
- Ideal for efficient and expedient screen washing after the press run.
- It has a higher flash point than lacquer thinner, alcohols, ketones, etc.
- Recommended for manual or automatic equipment.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Card off excess ink from the screen. Spray SW 145C RhinoClean Screen Wash Degradent on the ink side of the screen in a light, even pattern. Agitate the ink with a non-abrasive brush or cloth. Repeat on the print side. Rinse with cold water, high-pressure rinse. Wash from the bottom to top. This will prevent the possibility of ink locking itself back onto the mesh when it comes in contact with the water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
- Always check with your local sanitation department to check what is allowed to be rinsed into the drain.
- We always advise to use a filtration system (M10) and comply with local regulations.
See SDS Sheet for more details
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.