RhinoClean F2536-IR-1E Ink Removal System
Tired of cleaning ink from your screens? Do you want to focus more on generating revenue?
You just finished your print run for the day, sit back to relax, suddenly you notice all the frames that need to be cleaned. This can make some people stress out. Have you ever thought to yourself – Wouldn’t it be nice to push a button and have the ink disappear?
Your vision can come true with RhinoClean F2536-IR-1E Ink Removal System. Designed for fast, safe and efficient removal of all ink types. Our systems operate off air or electric and can clean a variety of frame sizes. It has a very small footprint so it doesn’t take up much room in your shop. Fully enclosed to minimize the exposure to harsh chemicals. Multiple spray heads on both front and backside of the frame, to give you a perfectly cleaned screen. It’s not just clean its RHINOCLEAN!
Benefits of the F2536-IR-1E Ink Removal System:
- Engineered for use with biodegradable solvents
- Eliminates disposal costs
- Eliminates fire hazard
- Reduces excess exposure to solvents for employees
- Keeps water and moisture contained for a cleaner working environment.
- Recycles and filters solvent
- Up to 20 Screens/Hour
RhinoClean Ink Removal Systems Specifications:
The F2536-IR-1E (E = Electric Pump)
- Polypropylene Construction
- Chemical-resistant Construction
- Fixed Spray Heads
- Rotating Spray Heads
- Two-sided Cleaning
- Full Spray Coverage
- Grid Filter
- Canister Filter
- Electric Pump/12 GPM 240V/1
- EPDM Seals
- Cleaning Cycle Timer
- Top-loading design
- Cleans 1 Frame at a time – up to 25” x 36” Frame