RhinoBond RBP1500A Activator
RBP 1500A Aerosol Adhesive Activator is used in conjunction with RhinoBond Adhesives. When using RhinoBond adhesives, this solvent based activator is used to cure the adhesive on wood or metal frames within 5-10 seconds. Without an activator, the RhinoBond adhesive will not cure properly. As a result, the screen mesh may release over time.
Aerosol Adhesive Activator Features:
- Instantly cures cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Fine atomization and consistent coverage promote more even curing
- The can will not spill or leak like pump type activators
- Apply RhinoBond adhesive per instructions
- Lightly mist RBP 1500A onto the adhesive
- Be careful not to spray too much activator. This will cause the adhesive to ”boil,” therefore reducing the bond strength
- The adhesive should be cured or hardened after 10 seconds
- reapply with a light mist to cure any uncured adhesive
- Once adhesive is cured, cut mesh and remove the frame.
10 oz. Aerosol can