Our PW 122 RhinoClean Press Wash Plastisol is simple and easy to use. This product is ready to use so no mixing is necessary. It will quickly break down ink safely and efficiently. PW 122 is Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive. It is designed to remove difficult inks during
your screen cleaning process without affecting the emulsion. In addition to cleaning ink, it can also be used to clean squeegees and floodbars.
- A citrus scented press wash designed to work quickly on Plastisol and UV Inks.
- A fast evaporating product that doesn’t leave any solvent residue on the screen.
- Ideal for efficient and expedient screen washing during the press run.
- It has a higher flash point than lacquer thinner, alcohols, ketones, etc.
- Recommended for manual or automatic equipment.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Card off excess ink from the screen. Spray or wipe PW 122 RhinoClean Press Wash Plastisol on the well side of the screen in a light, even pattern. Agitate the ink with a non-abrasive brush or cloth. Repeat on the print side.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
- Always check with your local sanitation department to check what is allowed to be rinsed into the drain.
- We always advise to use a filtration system (M10) and comply with local regulations.
See SDS Sheet for more details
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.