A4/Letter Size Digital Color + WhiteTransfer Media Printer
On-demand full color + white digital printing for in house production of apparel, marketing customization, and textile transfer markets.
UniNet presents the ALL NEW iColor® 560 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer, featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
The iColor® 560 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run transfer production of garments, labels, stationary, banners, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customization and much more! The iColor® 560 is like having a professional print shop on your desktop, incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as dye sublimation, fluorescent, clear and security toners.
Use the iColor® 560 for five different uses:
- Heat transfer printing with white overprint
- Right side reading applications with white underprint
- Regular CMYK prints without white
- Optional fluorescent printing
- Optional dye sublimation transfer printing
What’s so unique about the iColor® 560 digital color + white transfer media printer?
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the iColor® ProRIP software.
- The white opacity of UniNet’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed. Optional dye sublimation, fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge kits.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary, the iColor® 560 is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- Helping You Do More With Your Brand
The iColor® 560 offers everything you need to evolve and grow your business. Feature and customize your brand and marketing materials on garments, hard surfaces and printed materials in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, bags, stationary, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes and much more.
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business
Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by producing personalized garments, accessories and more. Produce graphics with both color and white for application to virtually any dark colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in soft, bright colors and the garment can be washed over and over without significant wear of the transfer.
The iColor® 560 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk screening systems.
Get outstanding image quality results when combined with the iColor Premium Transfer Paper to transfer images onto delicate synthetics at 250°F (120°C) without damage to the fabric!
Go Beyond 4-Color Printing
The iColor® 560 features UniNet’s exclusive white toner formulation, giving you the brightest and most opaque white printing technology on the market today. Produce consistent, vibrant and crisp images for a wide variety of printing applications, all in a single pass!
Cutting Edge Software!
Increase performance and printing capabilities with the iColor® ProRIP Software. Ideal for production environments, users can manipulate the white layer behind the graphic for printing on dark or transparent media where white is needed as a background color. Multiple cartridge configurations are available to easily adjust for reverse printing, with white overprinting capabilities. Do it all in ONE PASS with featured Single Pass Digital Technology. Enjoy the iColor® PRORIP Software with added features that help save on white toner usage by 50%, allowing for custom color profiles, rasterization, custom layouts and much more! No need to create additional graphics with different color configurations – the software does it all!
Easily print oversized images with UniNet’s exclusive iColor® SmartCut software. This ground breaking application turns your printer into a tabloid ‘plus’ capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two printed transfer sheets. You won’t believe your eyes!
Unlock the Power of Dye Sublimation
Enhance UniNet iColor® 560 with the optional iColor® Dye Sublimation Toner Kit. Amplify your printed offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers onto polyester–based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, UniSub, DynaSub, SubiBoard and more.
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. No need to choose between transfer printing and dye sublimation – the iColor® 560 does both, and more! Create garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers and other wearables. Easily swap back and forth between regular toner and the dye sublimation toner, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
In addition, the UniNet iColor® Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
Gain a Competitive Edge With the iColor® 560 Benefits and Advantages!
- Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Exclusive iColor® SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- Faster processing with an Intel processor 1.46Ghz
- iColor® ProRIP Software for automated production level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Handles complex graphics with 2GB RAM memory
- 4.3” Digital Touch Screen provides easy navigation to menu settings
- USB and SD card front ports Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- Optional iColor Dye Sublimation, FluoToner, Absolute Clear and UniNet Security Toner Kits available
- Wireless printing capability using optional Wireless LAN (Not included)
- Store and handle complex graphics with optional 320GB hard drive
- Print banners up to 49.6”
- Built-in duplexing capability
iColor® 560 System Specifications
Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
Processor: Intel 1.46 GHZ
Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pg/mo.
Memory: 2GB RAM
Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Emulation: PostScript® 3
Operating Systems: Standalone and network – Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64); Mac® support OS X 10.4 and higher (Printer only, RIP: Software is for Windows PC’s only)
Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
Paper Capacity: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
Paper Cassette: 500-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets– 3″ x 5″ to 8.5″ x 49.6″; Paper Cassette – 5.8″ x 8.3″ to 8.5″ x 14″
Paper Weight: Multi-Purpose Tray – 16 lb. bond to 59 lb. index (60 to 220 gsm); Paper Cassette – 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
Size: (WxDxH): 15.8″ x 18.9″ x 15.9″ (40 cm x 48 cm x 40.4 cm)
Weight: 63.9 lb. (29 kg)
Power: 120v & 230v
IColor ProRIP Software
Software to help you take control of your printing projects
Use the IColor ProRIP software to print white or clear as an underprint* or overprint in one pass.
Gain unprecedented control of the printing process and print vibrant colors on clear or dark media
regardless of the background to which it is applied, where the white is put down first and the
colors afterwards. The IColor ProRIP’s ‘Color Mapping’ feature also allows for ‘Reverse Printing’ when
printing and transferring to textiles or hard surfaces, where white is put down last. This is the only
way to achieve a white underprint or overprint in one pass – an exclusive feature of the
IColor 540, 560 & 600 series printers. The IColor ProRIP helps with color manipulation and removal,
rasterization, distressed images with advanced layout tools and much more. Manipulate each layer of
color on-the-fly, without the need to make changes to the artwork file itself.
IColor SmartCUT Software
Easily print oversized images on letter/A4 sized printers with UniNet’s optional IColor SmartCUT software. Use any oversized graphic, and the software will split it in half along the most logical path. With this software, you can make oversized garments that are typically not possible even with the most expensive of printing systems because you can gang up as many transfer sheets as you want. The program works as an integral part of a decorating system, where the split pages are printed onto IColor Standard transparent transfer media. The sheets are then lined up visually on the substrate through the transparent sheet – the results are virtually imperceptible by even those who know that a seam exists.