HP2536 High Pressure System
Screen cleaning can and is a very difficult and messy process. You start with tape removal and ink cleaning. Next is removing emulsion and then haze/ghost removal. Oh, and don’t forget degreasing to prep for a new image. Have you wanted to free yourself or an employee from standing next to a washout booth spraying water for hours each day/week? The solution has arrived! RhinoClean HP2536 High Pressure System!
HP 2536 High Pressure System is an automated multi function machine for large or small shops. This unit can handle multiple frames with a typical 2 minute cycle time to blast water onto pretreated frames. No matter if you are removing emulsion, dehazing, or degreasing you will no longer have to hold a pressure washer gun anymore.
The four functions include:
- Processing (developing) screens
- Stencil Removal
- Degreasing Screens
- Removing Haze (ghost images) from the screen.
- Polypropylene Construction
- Chemical Resistance
- A Traveling, Two Headed Rotating Spray Wand
- Ability to Hold a 25″x36″ Screen or up to two, 23”x31” Screens
- Easy Clean Drain
- 120V/20 amp
- 2 GPM Pump
- Cold Water
- Clean off Ink
- Apply emulsion remover, De-hazer or degreaser chemical to the screen
- Place frame inside the unit
- Press the Start button
While the unit is running you can prep your other frames for reclaiming, dehazing, or degreasing.