HP2536 High Pressure System
Screen cleaning can be a difficult and messy process. The steps are many including tape removal and ink cleaning, removing emulsion and then haze/ghost removal. And, then there’s degreasing to prep for a new image.
Free yourself or an employee from standing next to a washout booth spraying water on screens for hours each day/week with the latest solution that is the RhinoClean HP2536 High Pressure System!
The HP 2536 High Pressure System is an automated, multi-function machine for all shop sizes. This unit can handle multiple frames with a typical 2 minute cycle time that blasts water onto pretreated frames. No matter if you are removing emulsion, dehazing or degreasing, you will no longer have to hold a pressure washer gun to manually clean screens.
Three functions of the HP 2536 include:
- Stencil Removal
- Degreasing Screens
- Removing Haze (ghost images) from the screen.
- Polypropylene Construction
- Chemical Resistance
- Traveling, Two Headed Rotating Spray Wand
- Ability to Hold a 25″x36″ Screen or up to two, 23”x31” Screens
- Easy Clean Drain
- 120V/20 amp
- 2 GPM Pump
- Cold Water
- Clean off Ink
- Apply emulsion remover, de-hazer or degreaser chemical to the screen
- Place frame inside the unit
- Press the Start button
While the unit is running, you can prep other frames for reclaiming, dehazing, or degreasing.