HIX PREMIER SERIES OF ELECTRIC CONVEYOR DRYERS
MODEL: NPII3610 / Estimated 223-334 units per hour and 3 heaters/variable air flow
- The sleek low profile design and side mount control panel, includes an analog variable belt speed controller, thermostatically controlled oven temperature, digital heat controller, and a variable air speed controller to adjust air flow volume within the oven chamber.
- The interior walls of the oven are fabricated from corrosion resistant galvanized steel to resist attack from moisture, volatiles, and corrosives released from substrates and inks.
- Newly designed with the bottom mounted exhaust system and front mounted control box allows the top of the dryer to be removed for easy access to the heater panels and for interior oven cleaning.
- The top and sidewalls are insulated with 2” thick high temp ceramic insulation for optimum energy efficiency. Enjoy savings on your electric bill with a HIX NPII Dryer and higher production drying speeds.
- Variable speed air recirculation allows for up to 97% recycled air.
- The precise control system of analog belt speed and digital temperature controls give you the ability to choose the correct combinations for differing products.
- The heavy-duty belt drive has a variable speed motor with positive chain drive. This system also has permanently lubricated ball bearings at all rotation points for smooth, trouble free service.
|Rated Exhaust Flow:||130cfm|
|Amp at 220V/Phase:||32A/3|
|KW at 220V:||10.8KW|