GO Xpress™ 912CS
The GO Xpress™ 912CS is a high quality 9” x 12” clamshell type heat press at value pricing.
• Transfer Platen Size: *9” x 12”
• Clamshell Type Press for Ease of Use
• Provides Even and Consistent Transfers
• Wide Opening for Effortless Mounting of Substrates
• Adjustable Manual Pressure System
• Digital Time and Temperature LCD Screen
• Small and Compact Footprint with Easy Mobility
• Industrial Quality with Value Pricing
• Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
• Cost-Efficient and Easy to Use
• Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
• Perfect for Hobby Transfers and More
• One Year Limited Warranty with Spare Parts
*Approximate Platen Size
The GO Xpress™ 912CS Hobby Press is perfect for those just starting in the sublimation business or who require limited pressing capability. With its wide opening, the GO Xpress™ 912CS allows a user to mount flat substrates easily. The unit is lighter than other flat presses and can be carried to offsite locations for imaging.
This product was designed for those users who are new to the sublimation market or those who might need a high quality portable heat press.
The Xpress™ Desktop Heat Presses are positioned against American name brand products, but with our value pricing. This part of the market is highly competitive with products ranging in price from $375 to $600.
Application possibilities includes small format dye sublimation transfers onto polyester based fabrics and flat substrates, toner based heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer and more.