GO Xpress™ 1620SA Caddie
The GO Xpress™ 1620SA Caddie is a professional grade *16” x 20” swing-away type
with integrated caddie stand heat press at value pricing.
• Transfer Platen Size: *16” x 20”
• Swing-Away Type Press for Easy Garment Mounting
• Integrated Caddie Stand with Adjustable Height for Easy Mobility
• Even and Accurate Heat Distribution
• Hover Capability for DTG Pre-Treat Process
• Adjustable Manual Pressure with Centrally Located Force Multiplier Pressure System
• LCD Digital Display Technology for Time and Temperature
• Compact Footprint–Can Easily Fit Into Any Workspace
• Industrial Grade Construction Provides Long Lasting Durability
• Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
• Cost-Efficient and Easy to Use
• Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
• One Year Limited Warranty with Spare Parts
*Approximate Platen Size
Many of our dye sublimation and textile transfer users require high quality but less expensive full-sized *16” x 20” swing-away heat press. With even and consistent over the center pressure and heat, this unit is perfect for the most discerning users. In addition, the GO Xpress™ 1620SA Caddie offer integrated caddie stand with adjustable height for fast and easy mobility.
The GO Xpress™ Desktop Heat Presses are positioned against American name brand products, but with our value pricing. The two main competitors are products which we know well and are the Hotronix Fusion listed at $2,250 and the Insta 256 listed at $1,995
Application possibilities includes small format dye sublimation transfers onto polyester based fabrics and flat substrates, toner based heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer and more.