GO Xpress™ 1620DM Dual Manual
The GO Xpress™ 1620DM is a professional grade twin station *16” x 20” manually
operated electric heat press.
• Dual Station Transfer Platen Size: *16” x 20”
• Manually Operated Top Platen for Ease of Use
• Double the Efficiency and Speed of Transfer Productions
• No Air Compressor Required
• Even and Accurate Heat Distribution
• Adjustable Pressure Knob with Centrally Located Force Multiplier
• LCD Digital Display for Time and Temperature
• Industrial Grade Construction Provides Long Lasting Durability
• Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
• Cost-Efficient and Easy to Use
• Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
• One Year Limited Warranty with Spare Parts
*Approximate Platen Size
GO Xpress™ 1620DM is a professional grade *16” x 20” heavy duty dual platen manually operated electric heat press. The GO Xpress™ 1620DM offers a twin station platen design for double the efficiency and for faster transfer workflow. The GO Xpress™ 1620DM provides even temperature and pressure distribution with its centrally located force multiplier system. In addition, the GO Xpress™ 1620DM heat press is packed with industry standard features and is truly a cost effective system with a great value price point.
Application possibilities includes small format dye sublimation transfers onto polyester based fabrics and flat substrates, toner based heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer, and much more.