GO Xpress™ 1620CS Clamshell
The GO Xpress™ 1620CS is a high quality *16” x 20” clamshell heat press
at value pricing.
• Transfer Platen Size: *16” x 20”
• Clamshell Type Press for Ease of Use
• Provides Even and Consistent Transfers
• Wide Opening for Effortless Mounting of Substrates
• Adjustable Manual Pressure System
• Digital Time and Temperature LCD Screen
• Small and Compact Footprint with Easy Mobility
• Industrial Quality with Value Pricing
• Power Requirements: 120 Volts,15 Amps
• Cost-Efficient and Easy to Use
• Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
• Perfect for T-Shirt Transfers, Small Format Dye Sublimation
Transfers, Print and Cut Vinyl Transfers and More
• One Year Warranty
*Approximate Platen Size
The GO Xpress™ 1620CS is a clamshell type manual heat press with a maximum heat platen size of *16” x 20”. The GO Xpress™ 1620CS is a great entry-level heat press packed with industry standard features specifically designed for small format dye sublimation and toner transfer applications. In addition, the Xpress™ 1620CS offer even heat and pressure distribution over the entire platen with adjustable manual pressure knob system and constructed with a lightweight industrial grade materials. The GO Xpress™ 1620CS heat press allows you to create amazing transfers while gaining an incredible return on your investment.
This unit was developed for the dye sublimation decoration market. Whether it is the first heat press purchased or an added heat press, this unit offers outstanding capabilities with budget pricing.
Application possibilities includes small format dye sublimation transfers onto polyester based fabrics and flat substrates, toner based heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer, hobby cutters and much more.
Ships by LTL Truck