RhinoClean ER 8550L Emulsion Remover is an economical, safe and effective emulsion stripper. It’s designed for emulsion removal in a production screen printing environment. Immediately, it will liquefy and remove all photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions. As a result, this will increase the speed of reclaiming.
RhinoClean Emulsion Remover ER 8550L Ready To Use or mix up to 1:4 ratio
- Highly efficient, ready to use.
- Designed for quick, convenient removal of emulsions and capillary films from screens.
- Excellent freeze/thaw characteristics.
- Never separates out active ingredients.
- It can be used straight or mixed 1:4 with water.
- Drain Safe.
- Safe on all types of mesh so it won’t leave etching.
- Immediately breaks down emulsion for quick reclaiming.
- Card excess ink from screen and remove all tape.
- Clean off ink using RhinoClean SW175 Screenwash
- Apply to both sides of a wet screen with a sponge, pad, spray bottle, or pumping systems.
- Scrub screen on both sides with a non-abrasive pad or brush until the emulsion is liquefied.
- Allow the solution to penetrate the emulsion. The recommended duration is 1-2 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom, making sure to remove all emulsion and residue.
- Caution – do not let the emulsion remover dry on your emulsion, this can permanently lock the stencil in and makes it very difficult to reclaim.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
- Inhalation: Supply fresh air, consult a doctor in case of complaints.
- Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
- Swallowed: If symptoms persist, call a doctor.
- Skin: Generally the product does not irritate the skin.
Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use.