RhinoClean ER 8550L Emulsion Remover is an economical, safe and effective emulsion stripper. It’s designed for emulsion removal in a production screen printing environment. Immediately, it will liquefy and remove all photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions. As a result, this will increase the speed of reclaiming.
RhinoClean Emulsion Remover ER 8550L Ready To Use or mix up to 1:4 ratio
- Highly efficient, ready to use.
- Designed for quick, convenient removal of emulsions and capillary films from screens.
- Excellent freeze/thaw characteristics.
- Never separates out active ingredients.
- It can be used straight or mixed 1:4 with water.
- Drain Safe.
- Safe on all types of mesh so it won’t leave etching.
- Immediately breaks down emulsion for quick reclaiming.
- Card excess ink from screen and remove all tape.
- Clean off ink using RhinoClean SW175 Screenwash
- Apply to both sides of a wet screen with a sponge, pad, spray bottle, or pumping systems.
- Scrub screen on both sides with a non-abrasive pad or brush until the emulsion is liquefied.
- Allow the solution to penetrate the emulsion. The recommended duration is 1-2 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom, making sure to remove all emulsion and residue.
- Caution – do not let the emulsion remover dry on your emulsion, this can permanently lock the stencil in and makes it very difficult to reclaim.
ER8550L emulsion remover is drain safe. However, whenever rinsing emulsion remover and its byproduct down the drain, be sure to use a filtration system and comply with local regulations.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
- Inhalation: Supply fresh air, consult a doctor in case of complaints.
- Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
- Swallowed: If symptoms persist, call a doctor.
- Skin: Generally the product does not irritate the skin.
Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use.