ER8500P Emulsion Remover Powder
RhinoClean ER8500P Emulsion Remover Powder is easily dissolved into water to create a liquid emulsion remover. This creates a powerful concentrate that can be mixed into many ratios ranging from extremely powerful to your every-day reclaiming liquid. Biodegradable, water soluble.
RhinoClean Emulsion Remover ER8500 Powder
- Removes emulsions and capillary films from screens
- Easy to dissolve contents into water to make reclaiming solutions
- No separation of active ingredients
- Low cost per gallon
- Different mixing ratios allow for stronger/weaker solution
- Easy to mix in large or small quantities
- Mix 2 oz. of ER8500P Powder to 1 gallon of water
- Stir until all the white powder has dissolved into the water.
- For an extremely powerful solution, add 1 lb. of ER8500P reclaiming Powder to 5 gallons of water.
EMULSION REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add the solution to a spray bottle.
- Spray the front and back of the screen.
- Scrub both sides with a chemical resistant scrub pad.
- Pressure wash both sides of the screen until the emulsion is completely removed.
Never allow any emulsion remover to dry on the screen. This will lock-in the emulsion.