DGG2200 RhinoClean GREEN Degreaser
DGG2200 RhinoClean Green Degreaser is specially designed to clean and prepare your screen mesh surface. The chemical composition has a powerful combination of surfactants and emulsifiers that rapidly penetrate grease, oil and chemical residue. As a result, it will promote adhesion of emulsion to the mesh resulting in optimum stencil performance and durability. Screens treated with DGG2200 will be less likely to have pinholes and streaking, as well as promoting longer stencil life.
- Low VOC’s, non-hazardous, biodegradable and drain safe
- Optimizes resolution, definition and stencil life
- It can be used alone or mixed 1:4 with water
- Alcohol Free
- Eliminates fisheyes and streaks in coatings
- It provides an even sheeting of water for complete uniform stencil adhesion
- Works with All Types and Brands of Screen, Mesh, Emulsions, and Capillary Films
- Easy to use & safe for employees
- improve film lamination and the coating and bonding of direct photo emulsions
- Wet screen thoroughly.
- Spray DGG2200 in a uniformly applied pattern working from top to bottom.
- With a soft nylon bristle brush, scrub both sides of the mesh.
- Rinse off with water.
Appearance: Blue liquid
Flash Point: None
DOT Shipping: Non-hazardous