ARP 2600 Gel RhinoClean Frame Adhesive Remover
ARP 2600 RhinoClean Frame Adhesive Remover Gel is an adhesive remover that works to soften and remove cured adhesive off of wood and aluminum frames. Because it is a gel and not a liquid, it will stay on the adhesive longer to penetrate and soften faster than liquid versions. This means you don’t need a soak/dip tank to keep the chemical in contact with the adhesive.
- Specially formulated to remove adhesive from the frame after removing the fabric.
- Effectively softens the adhesive for removal.
- Gel suspends the adhesive, so reattachment to the frame surface is prohibited.
- Wear chemical-resistant gloves, chemical splash goggles, and appropriate work shoes. Shake well before opening can. If using indoors open all windows and doors, and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area.
- Apply ARP2600 directly to the surface of the frame with a bristle brush.
- Let coating stand for 15 minutes. Do not allow the remover to completely dry on the surface as the adhesive can re-adhere.
- Any remover that is still liquid can be pushed onto another area and reused.
- Remove the softened adhesive with a putty knife.
- If necessary, reapply the adhesive remover repeat removal instructions.