ARP 2500 RhinoClean Frame Adhesive Remover aids in the removal of adhesive by breaking down the adhesive bond. ARP2500 is a non-Hazardous product. Therefore it is a safe and effective way to remove any cured cyanoacrylate adhesive build up from the frame or screen. Formulated to work with aluminum, steel, and wood substrates. ARP 2500 Adhesive Remover can be used multiple times before needing to be disposed of.
- Specially formulated to remove adhesive from the frame after removing the fabric.
- Effectively softens the adhesive for removal.
- Liquid softens the adhesive, so reattachment to the frame surface is prohibited.
- Easy to use, no special equipment needed.
- Eliminates need to grind or sand substrates.
- Reduced Odor.
- Non-Hazardous, Non-Flammable, Bio-degradable – Water Based Product.
- It can be reused over and over again without product degradation.
- Remove adhesive residue from ARP2500 by just straining with a paint type filter.
Adhesive Remover Directions:
- Apply directly to the surface of the frame by soaking in a dip/soak tank, for the best result.
- Let frame soak for approx. 30 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the softened adhesive with a putty knife.
- If necessary, reapply the adhesive remover and repeat removal instructions.
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING