AP1000 All Purpose Ink Degradent is a single step ink cleaner and emulsion remover. Due to it being an all-in-one product, it will dissolve plastisol inks and emulsion from the screen printing frames in one step. It can be used for manual application or in RhinoTech’s dip/soak tanks for fast and easy cleaning. The time, labor cost and chemical savings will be seen immediately. AP 1000 is a highly concentrated liquid designed to be mixed with water 1:10 and will not separate.
With RhinoClean AP1000 All Purpose Ink Degradent, screens can be cleaned for pennies, when combining the cleaning process into one. Formulated with a low VOC, low odor, non-flammable, non hazardous formula. This will provide the benefits of less labor, less expense and improved efficiency to the screen cleaning and reclaiming operation. It can be used straight or mix 1:10 water.
- Designed to work quickly on all ink types.
- Ideal for efficient and expedient screen washing and reclaiming after the press run.
- Higher flash point than lacquer thinner, alcohols, ketones, etc.
- Biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Dissolves and cleans ink and emulsion in one step which makes the job of screen reclaiming much faster and more efficient.
- It has no odor which makes the job of screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- Low VOCs making this product safer than solvents for air quality concerns.
- This product is non flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage, and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- Mix AP1000 with water up to 1:10 ratio.
- Example: Mix 1 gallon of AP1000 with 10 gallons of water. This will make 11 gallons of ready to use product.
- To remove ink and emulsion from the screen, apply AP1000 to both sides of the screen or soak in a dip/soak tank prior to removal.
- If applying manually, scrub both sides of the screen with a brush or rag.
- With a high pressure washer, blast the stencil out of the mesh.
- If any residue is left behind SW210 Ink Degradent or Haze Remover 2800 can be used for final clean up.
There are no reviews yet.