SureCure Exposure Unit
This Exposure Unit is a great, compact unit that utilizes a UV black light system to gain perfect frequency and minimum exposure time. An exclusive pin registration allows artwork to be pre-registered for a faster set-up. This table top unit takes up very little space and stores easily. This unit measures 20"X 25"X 5" and approximately 43lbs.
- Registration pins for artwork alignment
- Screen positioning pins
- 8 carrier sheets
- 16" X 20" image area
- Optically clear glass top, 1/4" thick with polished edges for safety
- Cover includes foam lid to insure close contact of film positive to glass
- 6 - 15 watt high intensity, unfiltered black light fluorescent bulbs
- 120 volt power supply, plugs into standard wall outlet
- 6 ft. UL Listed power cord
- Powder coated finish
- Made in U.S.A.