This new frame system can be assembled and used as a stand-alone screen frame to complete any screen printing project. But, it is specially intended to be used in conjunction with the latest stencil-making system that is the RhinoScreen 2.0 Dry Stencil Film system. This is because of it’s simple, disposable screen mesh option.
Our step-by-step video demo with screen frame assembly instructions highlight this time-saving feature and the excellent results you’ll achieve. Especially notable is the 30 Newton or greater tension of the mesh.
How to use the Screen Frame and Stretching Tools Kit
And, it offers a new disposable screen mesh system for use with the 2.0 Dry Stencil Film system after a project run due to the low cost of the replacement mesh and the ability to easily re-stretch the aluminum screen frame. Also, cleaning chemicals needed to remove the stencil is eliminated with this disposable method. The system is an advantage for home/garage based screen printing businesses and all other screen printing shops who are trying to green-up their businesses.
In the step-by-step demo, screen frame assembly instructions and the excellent results you’ll achieve, especially the 30 Newton or greater tension of the mesh, will be readily visible.
For those of you who’d prefer to remove the stencil, we offer use RS Remover. Simply brush onto the screen frame, high pressure off the excess with a 1500A Pressure Washer and de-haze with HR2800.
Possibilities for you:
- Option 1: Purchase the Screen Frame system as a KIT that includes: aluminum screen frame (assembly required), 3 pieces of 125 mesh, 2/stretching devices, a locking tool, coded color spines, mini-squeegee.
- Option 2: Order frames independently choosing RS-Mesh available in 10 packs of either 125 or 160 mesh.
Advantages of the new RS Screen Frame and RS Mesh system
- Screen Frames are self-tensioning that easily lock into place with locking bolts.
- The frame is 21” x 25” and will fit onto a 16” x 20 heat press bed.
- Mesh is pre-cut in 24” x 28” in 125 and 160 mesh counts.
RhinoScreen 2.0 is recyclable; it contains no silicone.
- RhinoScreen eliminates the need for a film positive, emulsion, capillary film, exposure or drying time.
- The film is available in 8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17” and includes the Image and Transfer Sheets.
- Works well for spot color, one and multi-color printing projects.
- The time involved in the making of a stencil is reduced from many steps to just two.
- Simple assembly. Highly efficient.
Hey, we’re looking forward to answering your questions and working with you. Thanks for watching it.
Option 1: Purchase the Screen Frame system as a KIT that includes: aluminum screen frame (assembly required), 3 pieces of 125 mesh, 2/stretching devices, a locking tool, coded color spines, mini-squeegee.
-Screen Frames are self-tensioning that easily lock into place with locking bolts.
-The frame is 21” x 25” and will fit onto a 16” x 20 heat press bed.
-RS-Mesh is pre-cut to 24” x 28” for 125 and 160 mesh counts.