It was a great event that showcased the RhinoTech 5′ Conveyor Dryer and Textile Printer Combo teamed with an extraordinary stencil-making system with a heat press. This system is a beauty of a space saver when working in a confined studio or home-based environment.
This 5 Ft. Convyor Dryer/4 Color 2 Station Printer offers affordable, flawless, professional and consistent functioning. It features one, 2,000-watt heating element. The flow-through design offers simple garment loading and the attached, manual screen printer is wholly unique and efficient. The space-saving design is a great solution for shops with limited floor space. Decision time?
Consider these features of this all in one conveyor dryer/textile printer:
- 5′ Conveyor Dryer belt with a 60″ x 20″ variable speed belt
- Heat resistant Teflon coated belt with independent belt tracking adjustments and 26″ X 24″ tunnel with 5″ opening
- One, 2,000-watt heating element
- ON/OFF switch and adjustable gates on both in-feed and out-feed
- Insulated for maximum efficiency
- 17 amp/120 volt power supply (plugs into standard wall outlet)
- UL Listed components
- All steel construction with powder-coated finish and made in the U.S.A!
- 60″(L) X 26″(W) X 45″(H)
4 Color 2 Station Printer Mounted to Dryer
- Constructed of solid steel with powder-coated finish
- Rotating print head along with rotating platen arm are equipped with brass bushings
- Platen arm features a location pin that locks the arm in place while printing
- Consistent registration for multi-color prints
- Unique press design with no springs or gas shocks
- Includes TWO, Adjustable/Removable, 16 x 16 standard platens (printing boards)
- Additional platen options available for all printing needs
- No tools required for assembly
Once you’ve printed an image onto RhinoScreen 2.0, just heat press onto the screen frame. No film positive, capillary film, emulsion, exposure or drying time necessary – ever. This product amps up stencil-making. From traditional stencil-making with many steps, this dry stencil film process involves just two.
This film also responds to the needs for safer and environmentally sensitive products in our industry. The paper is recyclable as it contains no silicone.
The elimination of extra products and time required to make stencil results in:
• Money and time saved.
• Reduced inventory space needs.
• Affordability that improves the bottom-line.
For the BEST results, we also recommend using an OKI Data laser printer.