OKI Pro6410 NeonColor Printing
OKI Data Pro6410 NeonColor laser fabric transfer printer. Using a combination of groundbreaking new colors to laser printed garment decoration with five-color printing to create dazzling neon output on almost any substrate using NeonCyan, NeonMagenta, NeonYellow and NeonWhite toners, with *optional quick swap black for even more versatility with substrates. This heat transfer paper printer can print a full spectrum of bright fluorescent, high-definition neon colors - including more than you're used to!
This unique NeonWhite toner technology also makes especially efficient use of the current self-weeding heat transfer papers currently available on the market, so you're never limited by your printing again! The Pro6410 combines OKI toner technology with proprietary High Definition (HD) Digital LED Color printing to provide vibrant hues and breathtaking detail for a wide range of applications that previously required manual printing techniques or expensive proofing.
The OKI Pro6410 Neon Laser Printer features a straight through media path to print up to 140lb weight media, transfer media up to 8.5" x 14", as well as a 530 sheet lower paper cassette to handle every-day printing. With easy to use printing drivers that allow you to control your printing details, the OKI proColor White Toner series offer heat transfer decorators a level of production and cost-efficiency that other processes just can't match, on a large and short-run scale.
- T-shirt self-weeding transfers, with NO color limitations, such as:
ImageClip Laser Dark, ImageClip Koncert Tees, and Digi-Trans
- Mousepad, puzzles, totebags, and other promotional products and gifts
- Sticker materials, static cling materials, etc. with full-color
- Colored card stock, stationery, invitations, envelopes, etc. - with white!
In the Box?
- OKI Pro6410 NeonColor Printer
- Standard power cord
- Included USB Cord (6 feet)
- Set of starter toner cartridges - NeonCyan, NeonMagenta, NeonYellow, NeonWhite
- Starter cartridges are approximately 1/4 life of standard toner cartridges
- OKI Setup Guide and Driver Installation Disc
- Print Speed*: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 34 ppm on standard media
- Processor: 533 MHz PowerPC
- HD Color Printing Technology: Combines multi-level LED printheads and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth.
- Print Resolution: 1200x600 dpi
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 100,000 pages max
- ProQ2400 Multi-level technology, 1200 x 600dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Auto Color Balance
- Required Software: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or CorelDraw
- Printer Languages: Adobe PostScript 3 emulation
- Connectivity: HiSpeed USB 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX/1000 BaseT Ethernet with internal Web Server
- Windows® XP Home / XP Professional (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) / Vista® (32-bit & 64-bit) / 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) / 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) / 10 (32-bit & 64-bit); OS X 10.11; OS X 10.10; OS X 10.9; OS X 10.8; OS X 10.7; Mac® OS X 10.6; Mac OS X 10.5
- RAM: Standard: 256MB; Max: 768MB
- Standard Paper Capacity: Standard: 5300 sheet Legal/Letter/Universal size; Multi-Purpose Tray - 100 sheet capacity
- Paper Sizes: Multi-Purpose Tray - 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14" ; Paper Cassette (below) - 5.8" x 8.3" x 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: 20 lb. bond80 lb. cover (75216 gsm)
- Paper Feeding: Auto Media Detect, Auto Paper Tray Select, Paper Empty Sensor, Paper Low Sensor
- Paper Output: 500 sheets, face down; 200 sheets, face up
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 13.4" x 17.1" x 21.5" (340mm x 435mm x 546mm)
- Weight: 57.3lb. (26 kg)
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: 50°F to 90°F; 63°F to 81°F recommended (10°C to 32°C; 17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Power Consumption:Typical: 600W; Max: 1300W; Idle: 100W; Power Save: <15W; Sleep: 1.2W
- Noise Level: Operating: 54dB(A); Standby: 37dB(A); Power save: Background level