RT Digital OKI Data 920WT White Toner Starter Package
Print up to 12" x 18"
Product: 920WT Package
Model: 920WT Starter
Sale Price: $9,467.00
A DIGITAL SOLUTION TO YOUR ON-DEMAND PRINTING NEEDS IS OFFERED WITH THE 92O WT laser printer that has been designed especially for heat transfer printing and the decorative apparel industry.
The package includes:
- OKI 920 White Toner Printer
- HIX SwingMan 20 Heat Press
- Parchment Paper - 11" x 17"
- RhinoDARK™ Heat Transfer Paper for DARK Garments – 50 sheets, 11" x 17"
- SingleStep™ Heat Transfer Paper for Light/White Color Garments - 50 sheets, 11" x 17"
- SinglePrint™ Heat Transfer - 50 sheets, 11" x 17"
EXCELLENT FEATURES OF THE OKI 920 WT:
- Cost Efficiency - lower-cost textile transfer media for direct imaging to fabric applications for short-run projects.
- Toner Lay Down - White toner effortlessly applies to specialty paper, signage and image transfer media, transparencies, films, color card and paper stocks.
- No need for secondary, slow RIP software due to white transfer printing modes.
- Enables creation of T-shirt and mousepad transfers, clear cling signage media and more.
- A straight through media path that can handle up to 80lb bond paper or card stock, tabloid-extra size sheets (12" x 18").
- A 530 lower paper tray.
- HD color printing technology with white toner improves color depth; showcases richer hues with solid white coverage to offer remarkable digital output.
- Single pass, color digital LED printing technology for sharp, crisp prints.
- Easy incorporation into regular business practices.
OKI 920WT Printer Specifications
- Performance Print Speed*: Letter/A4 – up to 31 ppm Color, 36 ppm Mono; Tabloid/A3 – up to 17 ppm Color (1160 ft2/hr.), 20 ppm Mono
- Time to 1st Page*: 10.5 sec. Color, 9 sec. Mono
- Warm–up Time: 85 sec. or less from Power On
- Processor: 800 MHz PowerPC
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 150,000 pages, max
- Resolution: HD Color Technology: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color Matching: Color Matching, Color Correct and Print Mode (White) utilities from OKI
- Required Software: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or CorelDraw
- Printer Languages: Adobe PostScript 3™
- Connectivity: Hi–Speed USB 2.0 and 10 Base–T/100 Base–TX/1000 Base–T Ethernet with internal Web Server
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Vista® (32–/64–bit); XP Professional (32–/64–bit), XP Home, XP Server 2003 x64 (SP1); Server 2003;
- 2000 Workstation/Professional/Server/2000 Advanced Server/Server 2008(32–/64–) (all SP3 or later); Mac® OS X Intel 10.3 and higher
- Memory: RAM: Standard: 512MB; Max: 1,024MB
- Media Profile: Standard Paper Capacity: Standard: 530–sheet tray and 230–sheet multi–purpose tray; Max: 2,880 sheets with options
- Paper Sizes: Tabloid extra (12" x 18"), tabloid (11" x 17"), legal, letter, executive, 3" x 5" index cards, 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photo paper, A3, A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, Com 10, Monarch envelopes, and banners (up to 12.9" x 47.24")
- Paper Weight: 20 lb. bond–80 lb. cover (75–216 gsm)
- Paper Feeding: Auto Media Detect, Auto Paper Tray Select, Paper Empty Sensor, Paper Low Sensor
- Paper Output: 500 sheets, face down; 200 sheets, face up
EXCELLENT FEATURES OF THE HIX SwingMan 20:
- Digital pressure gauge for preset pressing times and temps
- LCD touch screen
- Swing-away heat press
- Self-leveling platens
- Digital timer with audio alarm
- Digital timer that can be set to 99 min and 59 seconds
- Calibrated digital temperature control that can be set up to 450F or 232 C
- Full range pressure control for thick and thin substrates
- Heat presses substrates up to 1 ¾ inches thick
- Certified to UL, CE, CSA and ETL standards.
EXCELLENT FEATURES OF THE SELF-WEEDING HEAT TRANSFER PAPERS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- RhinoDARK™ transfers brilliant color and intense white to all DARK garments including Spirit and Athletic wear; Dri-Fit/polyester, 100% cotton and 50/50 blends. Textile metallic foil can be added for heightened appeal and an increased price point. And, it’s self-weeding.
- SingleStep™ is a weedless, laser paper for transferring to Light/White fabrics. Only the toner transfers! Easily add Foil and Rhinestones.
- SinglePrint™ is used to digitally print onto multiple types of hard surfaces such as light color metal (dog tags), ceramic, glass (awards), mouse pads, wood (plaques), Acrylic, some card stock and leather.
EXCELLENT FEATURES OF THE Smart DESIGNER X6 ready vol. 1 Design Package:
- Simplifies and automates the art creation process to create production read art.
- Specifically designed to wrap into the Corel Draw X6 program.
- Minimizes the need to learn complex production techniques
- Quickly creates high quality artwork that can be customized through production-ready clipart images and templates.
PRINT ON THESE!
- DARK and Light color apparel and fabrics including fleece.
- Metal dog tags, mousepads, acrylic, wood, glass, ceramic and other hard surface items. puzzles and other promotional products and gifts.
- Sticker materials, static cling materials, and other items with full-color.
- Colored card stock, stationery, invitations, envelopes, etc. - with white.
Manufacturer Printer Warranty:
- 1-year On-site Warranty
- 5 year Digital LED Printhead Warranty
HIX SwingMan 20 Warranty: 1 year on parts & labor
- Size (HxWxD): 23.6" x 24.6" x 18.5" (59.9 cm x 62.5 cm x 46.9 cm)
weight: 167.5 lb. (76.0 kg) with consumables
- Temperature/Humidity: Operating: 50°F to 89.6°F (10°C to 32°C), 20% to 80% RH; Storage: –4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C), 10% to 90% RH
- Power Consumption: Operating – Typical 780W, Peak <1500W; Standby 200W (average); Power Save 33W
- Noise Level: Operating – 54dB(A) or less; Standby: 42dB(A) or less; Power Save: 28dB(A) (background level) Options
** Please note: This printer cannot ship via FedEx due to weight and must be shipped on a skid via truck line. We are more than happy to cover the shipping costs (generally $100-$200); however, we cannot cover any additional fees that may be incurred due to truck line shipping. Additional fees may include a residential fee ($50), lift gate fee ($25) or appointment fee ($12). Please call us or add a note to your order if you require any of these additional fees. An option to avoid these fees is to have the products shipped to a local LTL Carriers hub for pick up. Please call 651-686-5027 x 4 after you place your on-line or fax order to specify the hub carrier’s contact information. **