Mouse pad printing made easy with SingleStep
Again, this laser transfer paper offers a finished product that looks as if it’s been screen printed. When transferred onto white/light color mouse
pads, it leaves no window; only the toner transfers. And, it’s weedless. It’s available in 8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”
To print the design, we used the OKI c831-TS LASER printer that is a CMYK printer.
Simply follow directions on the instruction sheet that is included. And, we recommend using a Swingman 20 Heat Press with digital time, temperature and pressure controls.
Follow these steps to create a Mouse Pad:
- Print design in MIRROR IMAGE, so that it will end up being RIGHT READING.
- Position mouse pad onto a heat press bed.
- With MEDIUM PRESSURE, heat press for 25 seconds at 330° F.
- Carefully, HOT PEEL the transfer by beginning at a corner and rolling the paper
back in one smooth motion.
And, that’s it. In just 30 seconds, your customer can have a customized mouse pad.
RECAP OF SYSTEMS AND TOOLS:
SingleStep Heat Transfer Paper offers an easy step toward adding another dimension of customer service to a digital, screen printing or embroidery shop with little investment.
- Swingman20 Heat Press with digital time, temp and pressure controls – a must-have.
- OKIc831-TS printer w/CMYK.
Craftsters and hobbyists can also easily work with this affordable system in a home-based studio or garage environment. Thanks for watching “mousepads made easily” and all our other how-to videos.